Ariana Loucas, REALTOR® (301) 728-1418
Licensed in MD, VA & DC
Whether buying or selling a home you don't want to complete your agent retainer process before interviewing us. "Yes," you should interview agents as your first step.
All agents are not equal and the right hire is pivotal to a successful real estate experience. Just because a person is an agent isn't an automatic indicator that they know how to list, effectively market and sell your home. To the contrary, not all agents have the patience, available schedule and disposition to work with buyers. Finding that correct fit for your needs should be your first assignment.
You can't go wrong beginning with the process with Ariana. She has many accomplishments most agents don't have a chance to experience. For example with over 20,000 agents in the DMV, Ariana was honored to be named in the Washingtonian Magazine's Top Agents July 2017 edition on page 207.
Schedule an appointment for a consultation to list your home or to buy a house (resale or new construction).
Do you still need more information before calling for an appointment? Ariana & Associates includes President and Founder Ariana Loucas who brings a 5 star rating and 12 years of experience working with home buyers, sellers and landlords. She is honored to have accomplished so many distinctions from her peers over the years:
- Named in Washingtonian Magazine Top Agents 2017 (July edition)
- Ariana Loucas is a 5-star rated agent licensed in VA, MD & DC.
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame member (Only 23% of RE/MAX Agents are awarded this designation.)
- She is a multi-million dollar producer specializing in both buyers and sellers.
- Ariana is a RE/MAX Platinum Club Member 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- She is a polished Luxury Homes agent.
- Ariana is accomplished in New Construction sales.
- She's a First Time Buyer specialist.
- Ariana Loucas was honored to be asked as a guest panelist for REALTOR.com at the Global RE/MAX 2014 Convention in Las Vegas
- She was a guest speaker for REALTOR.com in Orlando at the 2016 National Association of REALTORS annual conference.
- She was asked as guest speaker for REALTOR.com in New Orleans at the 2014 National Association of REALTORS annual conference.
- Ariana has been media contacted and quoted in:
- "Washington Post,"
- "Inman News,"
- "AOL Real Estate,"
- "MSN Real Estate."
- Read More about Ariana Loucas.
Schedule an appointment now for a consultation to sell your home or to purchase your new residence.