Hall of Fame Producer, Washingtonian Best Of DMV, National Speaker
ARIANA LOUCAS 571-466-6116
Whether buying or selling a home you don't want to complete your agent retainer process before interviewing us. "Yes," you should interview agents as your first step.
All agents are not equal and the right hire is pivotal to a successful real estate experience. Just because a person is an agent isn't an automatic indicator that she knows how to list, effectively market and sell your home. To the contrary, not all agents have the patience, available schedule and disposition to work with buyers. Finding that correct fit for your needs should be your first assignment.
You can't go wrong beginning the process with Ariana. She has many accomplishments most agents don't have a chance to experience. For example with over 20,000 agents in the DMV, Ariana was honored to be named in the Washingtonian Magazine's Top Agents July 2017 edition on page 207.
Do you still need more information before calling for an appointment? Ariana & Associates includes President and Founder Ariana Loucas who brings a 5-star rating and 12 years of experience working with home buyers and sellers. She is honored to have accomplished so many distinctions from her peers over the years.
- Ariana is named in Washingtonian Magazine Top Agents 2017 (July edition page 207)
- Ariana Loucas is a 5-star rated agent on Zillow and Trulia.
- She holds licenses in VA, DC and MD
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame member (Only 23% of RE/MAX Agents are awarded this designation.)
- She is a multi-million dollar producer specializing in both buyers and sellers.
- Ariana is a RE/MAX Platinum Club Member 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- She is a polished Luxury Homes agent.
- Ariana is accomplished in New Construction sales.
- She's a First Time Buyer specialist.
- Ariana Loucas was honored to be asked as a guest panelist for REALTOR.com at the Global RE/MAX 2014 and 2015 Convention in Las Vegas
- She was a guest speaker for REALTOR.com in Orlando at the 2016 National Association of REALTORS annual conference.
- She was asked as guest speaker for REALTOR.com in New Orleans at the 2014 National Association of REALTORS annual conference.
- Ariana has been media contacted and quoted in:
- "Washington Post,"
- "Inman News,"
- "AOL Real Estate,"
- "MSN Real Estate."
- Read More about Ariana Loucas.