- HGTV Candidate for "Bang for Your Buck" & "My First Place"
- Selected as Featured Blogger many Times on REALTOR.com Blog Advice Page
- Requested as guest blogger on local Real Estate Database, MRIS on REALTOR Safety
- Presenter at Xplode Technology Real Estate Conference
- Top Placement on Search Engines- 1st Place & 1st Page on Google, Yahoo & Bing
- Developed and Facilitated a Course for Real Estate Brokers & Their Agents on how to use technology in the real estate business.
- Coached Brokers & Agents on how to use statistical data in real estate presentations, and websites (she is a former employee of Metropolitan Regional Information System / RBI who is Sole site for Real Estate listings in the entire Mid-Atlantic for all licensed Real Estate Professionals)
- Experienced in Real Estate, Marketing & Lending
- Aggressive on line marketing plan to get your home sold: REALTOR.com, Zillow, Yahoo Real Estate, Trulia, Homes.com, AdWerx, Facebook, Homesdatabase, Blog +100s more
Full Biography: Ariana Loucas was born and raised in Baltimore. She calls Fort Washington, MD home today. With her background in Corporate America she was in outside sales servicing not only the entire DMV area, but also other states across the country. As a result of her corporate experience , Ariana is a REALTOR that knows and services the entire DMV area including:
Maryland (Calvert, Charles, Howard, Montgomery, Prince George's, St Mary's) Other counties based on availability
Western Baltimore County and other counties depending on current availability
For college, Ariana attended University of Maryland, University College where in 2004 she took the Real Estate Licensing course as part of her Legal Studies (for plans of Law School) and a Business Management degree path. As she will say "I wanted to be lawyer when I grew up." Plans often change and her plans did indeed.
In 2005 Ariana decided to enter into the Financial Lending business. Since buying a home in most cases cannot be done without lender financing, having expertise in lending only made Ariana a stronger REALTOR® with far more knowledge than most Agents have in the Real Estate industry when it comes to the lending side. With lending expertise, Ariana is able to help in knowing the true solid loan pre-approvals submitted with offers to buy a house, over those not worth considering. Further, if you're looking to buy a home, and concerned about the offer price, and how it will impact your monthly mortgage, many REALTORS would have to locate and speak with your loan officer to provide you with the figure. Since Ariana is experienced with the mortgage side, she is able to calculate the monthly mortgage for you, not having to delay the process of your offer because she is first trying to locate your loan officer. Since many homes are receiving multiple offers at one time, beating other buyers to the finish line is key, and using a REALTOR that can help answer mortgage questions as you complete your offer accelerates the process for your offer being submitted to the seller for acceptance ahead of the others.
Ariana Loucas has also had the honor of working as the Regional Director and Internet Marketing Consultant with REALTOR.com, the official site of the National Association of REALTORS, where she met with the owners of large Real Estate franchises across 7 states. This experience has allowed Ariana to have access to the results of important Consumer Studies done in the Real Estate arena, showing what truly attracts buyers to homes for sale, and how sellers or buyers decided on what REALTOR to ultimately hire.
This marketing background has given Ariana an edge over other REALTORS who may still be trying to learn what avenues to use to effectively market your home and themselves. Marketing is about quality, not quantity. Having first-hand knowledge of independent rankings done of Real Estate Websites, Ariana knows the most used websites, with the most traffic to view your home being REALTOR.com, Zillow, Yahoo Real Estate, and Trulia and she invest heavily in her marketing there, providing your home with the most exposure when you select Ariana to list your house.
Further, with her background in real estate marketing and technology, Ariana developed and teaches a course to Real Estate Agents and Brokers in the MD, VA, & DC areas. The real estate course focuses on marketing themselves, and most importantly your home on the internet to generate the most interest from potential home buyers. One would think that Real Estate Agents know how to use today's technology. The amount of agents that do not is astounding. If you're interviewing agents to hire, see for yourself in your interviews by asking REALTOR to demo live how they market themselves, and homes on REALTOR.com, Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, and more. If they don't have a computer with them at your interview, it could be a warning sign.